Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Event/Sales Management

I feel that marketing, sales and event planning are extremely interrelated because of the attention to detail and creativity both require. In addition, you need to be able to manage and maintain multiple vendor and client relationships simultaneously.

During my last event/sales management role, I focused solely on event planning and account management; I had the opportunity to plan intricate events with multi-million dollar budgets. The experience I gained as an account manager, owner of the event finances and author of all event documentation was beneficial to me from a professional standpoint.

The company's clientele consisted of Fortune 500 companies and gave me the opportunity to working with the following businesses: Sun Microsystems, Tibco Software, Chevron, Outdoor Retailers, Conoco Phillips, Genetech, Autodesk, Sundance Film Festival, Barclays Global, Wells Fargo, Verizon and Qwest.

1 comment:

  1. Event management is really a creative job. You need to hire a best event management company for your corporate or personal events. Thanks for sharing such a amazing post.

    ReplyDelete